Koh Yao Noi, Phang Nga, Thailand
The Island is located in the Phang-Nga bay of the Andaman Sea right between Phuket and Krabi. Largely undiscovered by mainstream tourism, it offers natural beauty, pristine beaches and an ideal setting for experiencing the elements and yoga. The island is easily reached from both Phuket and Krabi – see transportation details below.
Address and location information
We are located in the heart of Tha Khao village on Koh Yao Noi, away from main area of the town centre but a short walking distance from Tha Khao beach, with accommodations and handful of restaurants. There are some shops and an ATM is also available in the village.
You could rent a mountain bike or motor scooter during your stay which your accommodation could easily organise it for you.
- Website: http://shima-healing.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Akiko mobile: +66 897 316 958
- Address: 5/3 Moo.4 Baan Tha Khao village,Koh Yao Noi, 82160,Phang Nga, Thailand
Getting to Shima Healing Center on Koh Yao Noi
- From the airporttake a taxi to Bang Rong Pier | About 25 minutes (600 THB)
Local buses leave every day from the market in Old Phuket town to Bang Rong Pier.
Departures: 8:30 | 9:30 | 10:30 | 11.30 | 13:00 | 16:00 (THB 40)
You can also take a tuk-tuk to the pier for about THB 400.
- Catch the ferry to Koh Yao Noi(Manoh Pier) | About 30 minutes by speedboat (200 THB per person).
Departures: 7.30 | 8.30 | 9.40 | 11.15 | 12.30 | 13:15 | 14:30 | 15:00 | 16:00 | 17:00 | 17:30
Also available : Long tail boat (120 THB per person, about 1 hour)
- Local Taxi to Shima Healing Centre | Approx 20 mins (150 THB per person).
There will always be taxi’s waiting at the pier.
- Taxi from Krabi town, Krabi Airport or Ao Nangto Tha Lane Pier | About 45 minutes from the airport (700-800 THB).
Less expensive option is local bus from near Krabi Town bus station (5 km outside Krabi) to Tha Lane Pier
Departures: 9:00 | 10:00 | 12:00 | 15:00 | 16:00
You can also catch these same buses each morning from Krabi town center in front of Voda supermarket.
Departures (generally): 9:00 | 10:00 | 11:30
- Ferry to Koh Yao Noi(Tha Khao Pier).
Boats leave from the pier for Koh Yao Noi everyday at 9:00 | 10:00 | 11:00 | 13:00 | 14:00 | 16:00 | 17:15
About 30 minutes by speedboat (THB 200) and 1 hour by long tail boat (120 THB)
Walk to the Shima Healing Centre from the pier in 10 minutes.