“I shut my eyes, in order to see.” Paul Gauguin
What is Meditation? It is a state of being defined as ‘meditative state’. Often described are blissful state, joy and inner peace. Such state could attain in many different ways and not only when you are sitting down in a quiet space. Ultimately, we could potentially increase living in that state of being. At Shima, we offer different types of “techniques” how to get into such state and technique you could take home with. Everyone welcome and no prior experiences required. Please contact us to save your space.
- Time: Every Tue at 20.00 – 21.30
- Suggested Donation: THB400
Techniques introduced in each week are Chakra Meditation, Tibetan Singing Bowl Meditation, Reiki Meditation, Healing Sound Meditation or Moving Meditation.
Who is this for:
- Anyone who would like to experience ‘meditation’
- You want to relax and calm your mind from busy life
- You wish to have greater clarity on your life path and direction
Benefit of meditation
- Self awareness
- Inner bliss
- Feel centered and connected