Shima Healing Institute offer Singing Bowl and Reiki Therapy courses for Therapists and Shima Healer Within™ for self healing in Koh Yao Noi, Thailand
Scheduled Dates in 2018
- 2018 Jul 29 – Aug 4 (Sun – Sat) Shima Healer Within™
- 2018 Aug 5 – 11 (Sun – Sat) Tibetan Singing Bowl Practitioner Course
- 2018 Sept 30 – Oct 6 (Sun – Sat) Reiki Shoden | Chuden (similar to Level 1 & 2)
- 2018 Dec 6 – 9 (Thurs – Sun) Shima Healer Within™ Specialised Program : Detox & Declutter
- 2018 Dec 9 – 15 (Sun – Sat) Tibetan Singing Bowl Foundation
Rates for 2018:
- Shima Healer Within™: THB35,000
- Reiki Courses: THB30,000
- Singing Bowl Foundation: THB30,000
Scheduled Dates in 2019
- 2019 Jan 27 – Feb 2 (Sun – Sat) Reiki Shoden | Chuden (similar to Level 1 & 2)
- 2019 Feb 3 – 9 (Sun – Sat) Tibetan Singing Bowl Foundation Course
- 2019 Feb 17 – 23 (Sun – Sat) Shima Healer Within™
- 2019 Feb 24 – Mar 2 (Sun – Sat) Tibetan Singing Bowl Practitioner Course
- 2019 Apr 21 – 27 (Sun – Sat) Tibetan Singing Bowl Foundation Course
- 2019 Apr 28 – May 4 (Sun – Sat) Shima Healer Within™ (in Chinese)
Rates for 2019: New rates will be posted in July.
Registration will be closed 3 months before the start of chosen course date and/or when class is full. Please send us a request for application form well in advance.
All course fees payments are to be made in via Paypal to secure your bookings. See Contact Us form. Morning practices such as movement based meditation, Yoga, Breath and/or Tai Chi are also included in this course.
What is not included: accommodation, meals, Thai massage and personal expenses. Please take note to book your own accommodation upon confirmation with us.
On Demand Courses can also be scheduled after the above week-long courses. Prior booking is recommended. Rates are given upon requests.
- Kundalini Reiki All Levels
- Singing Bowl Specialized Courses 1 day each with introduction course
- Energy workers such as Reiki practitioners
- Yoga Teachers and meditation facilitators
- Physical therapists such as physio, acupuncturists and massage therapists
The centre also offers Reiki sharing, meditation and children day open to everyone on the island. Please see Activity Menu for more details.
- 6.00 – 7.30: Flow in Stillness Movement and Meditation practices. ( Optional for Singing Bowl and Reiki Courses )
- 7.30 – 9.00: Breakfast
- 9.00 – 12.00: Daily AM class
- 12.00 – 17.00: Afternoon Break to explore island
- 17.00 – 19.00: PM class (three classes spread over 6 days)
Note: We may change the timing according to the weather condition.